The following tips will help you make the best use of your storage unit and insure safe and secure storage for your belongings:
- A box for everything and everything in a box is the best protection. Stack boxes shoulder high to maximize your storage space.
- Prepare your unit by placing plastic on the floor under your goods. Be sure the plastic laps up over the walls a few inches on every side.
- Do not place heavy or sharp objects on top of upholstered furniture.
- Protect your mattresses, sofas and chairs with specially designed covers.
- Cover the entire load with a light plastic cover
- Insure your belongings while in storage. Ask your insurance agent about Renter’s Insurance.
- Keep a list of all the items in storage as wells as pictures and descriptions.